#62. Monticello, Thomas Jefferson's estate in Virginia, was first featured as the vignette on the back of the Series 1928 $2 United States Note.
Apps That Make a Difference
If you’re looking for a different kind of charity to donate to, app charities are the perfect way to go. Charity apps make it easy to donate to and track how much you have contributed. Here are five apps that are different than your typical charity:
- Instead – Did you ever think you could change the world with a cup of coffee? With Instead you can do just that. Instead allows you to donate the amount you would spend on your daily cup of designer coffee or a drive-thru lunch to a nonprofit.
- I Can Go Without – I Can Go Without gives users the ability to network with other charitable people to create fundraisers and boost awareness of charities on social media.
- Charity Miles – Love running or biking? Charity Miles is the app for you! Bikers earn 10 cents a mile and walkers and runners earn 25 cents a mile. It’s as simple as downloading the app, picking a charity and start moving.
- One Today – Created by Google, One Today has a simple platform and makes it easy donate a dollar a day to causes and nonprofits you pick.
- Donate a Photo – Are you an Instagram junkie? Donate a Photo allows you to share one photo a day and Johnson & Johnson will make a dollar donation to a charity of your choice. The photos are never used for commercial purposes and so far the app has raised $127,000!
These are just a few of the charity apps out there that make it simple to donate to a good cause. There are millions of apps, and thousands of other amazing charity apps.